[WIRES-X] Getting WiRES-X to work with analog and digital

I'm probably mistaken, but I thought that the new HRI-200 firmware / WiRES-X software updates would allow me to use analog AND digital when connected to an FTM-100/400. I have updated my HRI-200's firmware and the WiRES-X software without a problem... all seems to be working well. I have the HRI-200 connected to my FTM-100DR and set it to my DR-1X's frequencies, but I still can only get it to work in analog OR digital... not AUTO.

To do Auto-Auto it seems you need 1.10D on the repeater. Have not fully tested that yet and 1.10D is only aval on shipped repeaters currently

Repeater settings in Wires X 1.10 with 1.10D Repeater Firmware.
Reading the docs, there should be a 400 firmware greater than version 2.10 coming out.

In reading the pdf and seeing the screenshot, it appears that a direct cable connection between the HRI-200 and the DR-1X does in fact, enable digital operation.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2/05/2016

    The dr1x should stay under the digital mode for a few seconds after the closing report.

    ReplyDelete

Yaesu System Fusion (groups.io) Discussion
https://groups.io/g/YaesuSystemFusion
.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.